Terms & Conditions
1. A deposit of 50% from each Client is required when submitting the application form to confirm a booking, unless otherwise agreed.
2. 100 % of safari booking is due no later than 3 months prior to safari. Should the booking take place with less than 3 months to go before departure, 100% of the booking must be paid in full.
3. All payments are to be paid in USD to Real Masai Safari Tours.
4. Any cancellation of a booking by a Client, must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Real Masai Safari tours. The date on which our Company receives the correspondence we will determine the cancellation charge, if any.
Cancellation charges will be incurred as follows:
• Prior to 91 days full refund.
• 90 days to 61 days prior to departure: 25% of the total rate
• 60 days to 21 days prior to departure: 50% of the total rate
• 20 days or less prior to departure: 100% of the total rate
Travel and cancellation insurance is highly advised for every Client. All insurance is solely the responsibility of the Client. If a Client falls ill, all hospital expenses, medical expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs are the Client’s responsibility and Real Masai Safari tours shall not be liable for any refund of the safari cost.
The Client hereby acknowledges, confirms and records that he/she understands the risk inherent in adventure travel in wild African destinations and associated activities.
The Client is accepted onto the tour and undertakes the safari tour at his/her own risk.
The client agrees and concedes that Real Masai Safari tours, its representatives and employees shall not be responsible for loss or damage to possessions, or injury or illness to the client or loss of life consequential damages which might occur from any cause whatsoever.